Global reach. Global services.
The global life sciences industry faces a number of complex challenges — protecting the integrity of their temperature-sensitive high-value payloads while mitigating costs, managing and tracking the assets within a complex cold chain closed loop logistics system, meeting increasingly stringent global regulatory standards and navigating complicated global shipping lanes and unforeseen challenges.
Pelican BioThermal has developed a comprehensive range of cold chain asset management and optimization solutions to assist pharmaceutical, biotechnology, tissue/diagnostic, government/military, blood and 3rd party logistics providers with:
- Tracking and tracing their valuable and critical thermally protected payloads around the globe
- Automating their cold chain packaging cleaning and refurbishment schedules
- Building and manageing an efficient, reusable, sustainable, closed-loop packaging solution
- Improving regulatory accountability
- Lowering distribution costs
- Reducing payload risk to pharmaceuticals, tissues, biologics, diagnostics, clinical trials/vaccines and blood supplies transported around the globe
- Decreasing their environmental impact
- Maximizing their return on investment