One temperature excursion can make all the difference in the world to the people relying on the safe arrival of your temperature sensitive tissue, biologics and blood product payloads. Pelican BioThermal provides a full range of temperature-controlled packaging modular package shippers, soft-sided transport bags and hard-sided coolers — including single use Sherpa Systems™, Chronos Advance™ and the complete line of reusable Crēdo™ thermal containers that ensure the integrity of life saving payloads.
Pelican BioThermal™ packaging ensures the integrity of mobile supplies and inventories and offers:
- A full range of single use and reusable temperature-controlled packaging options surround and isolate the entire payload, eliminating hot or cold spots and locking in a specific temperature range up to 96 hours and meet chilled, frozen, controlled room temperature needs.
- The extended thermal performance of the Crēdo Cube ™ allows you to choose cost-effective standardized delivery services and protects your payload in the event of delivery delays.
- Custom design, engineering and manufacturing services.
- Optimized payload ratio that reduces distribution costs and cost per use.
- One hundred percent recyclable components that reduce your impact on the environment.
- Web-based asset management software solution to track individual shipments, set up automatic maintenance, next shipments alerts and customizable reports.