The award-winning Original Golden Hour™ technology was developed to protect troops’ lives on the base and the front battlefield in the harshest of environments and climates. Today, Pelican BioThermal’s™ packaging solutions provide the most reliable, longest temperature control duration on the market — 96 hours of thermal protection. Life-saving materials are housed in smaller, lighter weight, rugged and durable temperature controlled Crēdo™ shipping containers without the need for wet or dry ice or gel packs.
Pelican BioThermal provides:
- A full range of single use and reusable temperature-controlled packaging options that cover the full range of the military’s needs — chilled, frozen, controlled room temperature (CRT).
- Custom design, engineering and manufacturing services to meet your specific requirements.
- Optimized payload ratio that reduces distribution costs by minimizing outer dimensions and maximizing interior payload capacity with 100% available for product.
- One hundred percent recyclable components that reduce your impact on the environment.
- A web-based asset management software solution (Crēdo ProEnvision) to track individual shipments around the globe, set up automatic maintenance, next shipments alerts and produce customizable reports.